Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Finally An Update

I haven't been able to post any updates as its been a rough 2 weeks. We lost Orbit 2 weeks ago last night. That was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. The first vet misdiaginosed him and was running the wrong tests. The second vet we went to knew right away what was happening, but it was too late to help him. I never realized how empty the house would be without him.

I have been working on my crochet just to keep my mind busy. I have been making progress on the scarfs I'm making for a co-worker, and my Michigan ghan is almost done too. I have to take pictures of my stuff before anything goes anywhere.

I'm stressed out from losing my little boy, and work has been kicking my butt. I have been stress eating, and my migraines are happening almost daily. I desperately need a vacation but that isn't in the budget even for next year. I will probably have to get another parttime job.

I will be updating more often, and with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment