Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Its Been a While

Wow where has the time gone? The holidays flew by as quickly as they came up. I have been busy crocheting. I learned how to make marble ornaments. I will put up pictures once I have one completely done. I'm currently working on Shrinky Dink items to add onto the ornaments. I wish I had picked up more on clearance, but at least Hobby Lobby carries them all year. I think I wil be making some for presents next year.

Currently I am working on squares for my Yoshi blanket. You can see here: http://nerdyhooker.blogspot.com/2010/12/8-bit-yoshi-blanket-complete-for-now.html. She is wonderful and shared her pattern. Currently I think I have 60 of 840 squares to go. Slowly but surely I am working my way through them.

I am getting over the worst cold I have had in years. Thankfully I am finally feeling a bit better today.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful start of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment